Contribute to Our Risk Register
Our greatest strength is the strong sense of industry community we offer one another.
We each have unique experience that we can teach or share that could help others preventing to face with an accident or fatalities on our plants.
At AmmoniaKnowHow.com, we welcome risk descriptions and technical articles submitted from our members provided they are written with the intention of helping others.
Please download our Risk Register Excel template and fill with your information and experience following the same spreadsheet workflow. This make it easy for us to review and upload in the global online risk register.
Following are the editorial guidelines for submissions.
Editorial Guidelines for Risk Register
Your information should meet the following criteria:
- The information in the risk register and technical articles must be relevant to the scope of this website.
- We reserve the right to edit the submission if it is used on the site. Please edit your article and risk register prior to submitting it. Your submission may not be published if it is filled with grammar and spelling mistakes.
- You may use a pseudonym.
- Please feel free to include a link to your own blog or website as well as include numerous links for information verification or for further information.
- Please do not submit an article that advertises a product or includes affiliate links either in the body of the article or the byline. If you wish to purchase advertising, please contact us.
- You may submit your article within an email or as a Word attachment. Please send us a contact email first via our contact form for further instructions.
If there are any editorial or revision issues, we will try to contact you.
Please submit your information by contacting Dan Cojocaru: email@example.com