AmmoniaKnowHow, Tech Safety Group and Fertilizer Industrial Services is working together to develop specific courses related with process safety, environmental impacts and occupational health risks associated with Ammonia plants. The first outcome of this collaboration is:
Learning outcomes from this course are:
- understand the human, environmental and business consequences of poor process safety in Ammonia and Urea plants
- be aware of and understand the key factors influencing the basis for process safety within the fertilizer industry. This include corrosion, gas leakages, start-up, shut-down
- understand the hazards associated with process plant and how the risks can be controlled using safety Systems, operation procedures, risk assessment and human factors
- understand the key process safety requirements at each stage in the life cycle of process plant based on Ammonia and Urea plant ages and technologies
- understand the ways in which your work depends on the knowledge and expertise of others including Ammonia and Urea hazard identification techniques and presentation of various incidents from the fertilizer industry
understand your limitations and know how to acquire further knowledge and understanding of process safety management, introducing of our Fertilizer Risk Register platform and the way how this can enhance your company knowledge by using people experience.