Schoeller-Bleckmann Nitec, member of Christof Group, specializes in manufacturing equipment for the fertilizer and petrochemical industries. Our products have a long established international reputation.
Besides our strong presence in the Urea market our focus is also particularly on Ammonia and includes equipment for:
- Desulphurization and Reforming
- Primary Reformer, Transferline, Riser, Header
- Secondary Reformer incl. Refractory Lining, Process Gas Cooler
- CO Conversion
- Columns, Waste Heat Boiler, Heat Exchangers
- Vessels and Heat Exchangers
- Ammonia Synthesis
- Ammonia Converters and Internals, High Pressure Heat Exchangers, Waste Heat Boilers
- Ammonia Refrigeration
- Ammonia Condenser, Ammonia Separator
- Process Condensate Stripping
- Heat Exchangers, Coolers
Our employees’ comprehensive know-how extends to the today’s most advanced materials. This expertise, and our long experience in the design and fabrication of sophisticated process equipment permit precise compliance with customer requirements. Top-quality design and execution, and on-time delivery are a matter of course. We have ultra-modern production facilities allowing to fabricate and ship our products for weights up to 600 tons and more, a wide range of plant and machinery, and a highly skilled, motivated and flexible workforce.
SBN is not only fabricating equipment for grassroot and operating plants, but is also active in repairs and modifications to be carried out in-situ. A specially trained workforce is regularly performing re-tubing of heat exchangers and re-lining besides other types of repair work.
We always strive to exceed our clients’ expectations in terms of planning, production, quality testing and delivery dates – because complete customer satisfaction is our number one goal.