Grandperspective is a solution provider for industrial monitoring of gas leaks and gas detection, based in Berlin, Germany. We provide Early Warning Monitoring Solutions for the fertilizer, urea, and petrochemical industry.
Our team of experts designs innovative Remote Monitoring solutions, that combine of high-tech hardware and intelligent software. Our spectroscopic monitoring technology identifies, locates, and tracks moving gas clouds at up to 4 km distance to cover large terrains, on the ground and for the airspace above. We identify and quantify from large distances hundreds of hazardous gases, including: Ammonia, Natural Gas, Methanol, CO.
Examples of use cases at a glance:
- 24/7 high spatial resolution monitoring of ammonia storage areas and tank farms
- Monitoring for gas loading stations including LNG terminals
- Early warning for gas leaks at ammonia and urea production sites
- Diffuse emission monitoring
- Early leak detection of flammable gases for production areas and storage sites
- Gas cloud tracking for hazardous gas clouds
- Emission monitoring for VOCs
- Fenceline Monitoring
Our entirely scalable full-service solutions offer full-coverage permanent monitoring without CapEx. Reach out to our team of remote monitoring experts for your tailored monitoring concept.